The Quicklink Manager allows complete management of all servers and remote users. It has various layers of operational security to ensure the highest levels of data security and integrity.
Quicklink Manager: https://quicklink.network/
Main areas of the Quicklink Manager
The Quicklink Manager is broken down into two main areas. These are as follows:
A - Menu, settings and available device list
Here the current logged in user is displayed. Clicking the account name will expand the menu, giving you options to manage account details, manage accounts, guests and hardware, access advanced settings, create accounts and sub accounts, invite guests and view logs.
Below the user account, all available devices are listed, including connected users, ST500s and Quicklink Servers. The filter option allows you to easily filter by device type and other attributes.
B - All available rooms
Here all rooms that are available are displayed. Rooms are channels of communication for bi-directional audio and video. The room type is displayed on the left-hand side of the room. Rooms are added by clicking the icon.
Room types available:
- Point-to-point: A point-to-point bi-directional call
- Waiting room: Distribute video/audio to up to 12 participants, with an option to enable audio conferencing between participants.
- Conference room: Up to 8 participants placed into a call to create a group conference.
- Commentary room: Distribute high-quality video and audio to up to 4 commentators.
- One-to-One room: A point-to-point bi-directional call (relayed dataflow).
- Talkshow room: A point-to-point production with waiting room.
Within rooms, dotted boxed show the spaces that devices can be dropped into.
Selecting the 'Plus' icon ( ) below rooms will bring up the available room list to your interface. Rooms can be removed by highlighting over the room and clicking the 'Remove' icon ( ).
In-depth aspects Quicklink Manager
- A – Device List. All Users/Servers and user filter.
- B - Main or Sub Account selector.
- C – Quicklink Account.
- D – Production Clock.
- E – Active rooms.
- F – Guest control actions including Mute/Unmute audio and video, PFL and Talkback.
- G – Seats. Drag your Users and Servers to make connections.
- H – Output URLs.
- I – Playout positions to pull guest feeds.
- J - Inactive room.
- K - Add more On Demand Rooms.