The Quicklink Manager allows complete management of all servers and remote users. It has various layers of operational security to ensure the highest levels of data security and integrity.
Quicklink Manager: https://quicklink.network/
Main areas of the Quicklink Manager
The Quicklink Manager is broken down into two main areas. These are as follows:
A - Menu, settings and available device list
Here the current logged in user is displayed. Clicking the account name will expand the menu, giving you options to manage account details, manage accounts/guests/hardware, access advanced settings, create accounts, invite guests and view logs.
Below the user account, all available devices are listed, including connected users, ST500s and Quicklink Servers. The filter option allows you to easily filter by device type and other attributes.
B - All available rooms
Here all rooms that are available are displayed. Rooms are channels of communication for bi-directional audio and video. The room type is displayed on the left-hand side of the room. If you do not have any Conference or Waiting rooms displayed, please contact the Quicklink Support team who will arrange for these rooms to be added.
Room types available:
- Point-to-point: A point-to-point bi-directional call
- Waiting room: Distribute video/audio to up to 12 participants, with an option to enable audio conferencing between participants.
- Conference room: Up to 8 participants placed into a call to create a group conference.
- Commentary room: Distribute high-quality video and audio to up to 4 commentators.
Within rooms, dotted boxed show the spaces that devices can be dropped into.
Selecting the 'Plus' icon ( ) below rooms will add a new point-to-point room to your interface. Rooms can be removed by highlighting over the room and clicking the 'Remove' icon ( ).
In-depth aspects Quicklink Manager
- A – List of all Users/Servers and user filter.
- B and C – Drag your Users and Servers to make the connection.
- D – These will display ‘Vacant’ until Users/Servers are placed in the room. When occupied with two/ Users/Servers the room will briefly change to ‘Waiting’, and then to ‘In Call’ when the connection is made.
- E – This will allow you to add more rooms.
- F – Rooms for each bidirectional call.
- G – Waiting/Distributor room for one location, to a number of devices.
- H – Conference room for 8 participants to be placed in a group call.
- I – This allows the Quicklink Manager to enable/disable audio and video in either direction.