Cre8 allows you to produce professional virtual and hybrid live events. Quicklink's Cre8 is a powerful, yet easy-to-use platform for creating professional, on-brand productions.
Cre8 has been designed with an easy-to-use, intuitive interface, with many similarities to a traditional video mixer. This handy labelled image and subsequent key will briefly describe the core interface of Quicklink Cre8:
Key for the Cre8
- A – Preview: current scene in preview.
- B – Undo/redo: undo or redo changes within the Quicklink Switcher.
- C – Clock: system clock.
- D – Transitioning: cut, fade, stringer between preview and program. Read more »
- E – Program: also known as output. The current scene in program.
- F – Program audio: monitor program audio levels.
- G – Scene toggle: toggle between scenes 1-24 and 25-48.
- H – Lower Thirds: edit, create and control Lower Thirds. Read more »
- I _ Program recording: start/stop program record. Read more »
- J – Audio Mixer: view, monitor, and manage all audio devices, program audio and enabled aux devices. Read more »
- K – NDI Recorders: assign, start and stop recording using the NDI Recorders.
- L – DSK: add images, video and other elements that overlay across all switched scenes and transitions. Read more »
- M – Sources toolbar: properties, filters, transform and other options for the selected source.
- N – CPU stats: monitor CPU usage and FPS.
- O – Save and Exit: save and exit the Quicklink Switcher.
- P – Projects: access, create, edit and duplicate projects. Read more »
- Q – Templates: access, create, edit and duplicate Templates.
- R – Settings: access settings for the Quicklink Switcher.
- S – Multiview projector: pop-out window of the Multiview.
- T – Preview projector: pop-out window of the Preview.
- U – Program projector: pop-out window of the Program.
- V – Portal Access: pop-out browser to portal log in page.
- W – Sources: all sources that appear in the scene in Preview. Read more »
- X – Preview scenes: display of all scenes and indicator of scene in Preview.
- Y – Program scenes: display of all scenes and indicator of scene in program.